Pages

Translate

Saturday, March 3, 2018

chevronsand blue

so sorry for the late post....I seem to have been hit by the computer gremlins lol they destroyed my mother board :( but I'm very lucky to have a geeky hubby who fixed it in 3 days...it only took that long because he need to wait on the parts....the problem was the hard drive was wiped,I do have a back up but can't access it just yet

Anyway I was lucky to post in the DT group or I wouldn't have any photos for this month!
check out all the design team inspiration at  archi-scrap











Here is your stimulus picture for March and the challenge is use chevrons and the color blue.

make sure you come and join the challenge at  archi-scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog